EMPLOYMENT AT RISE
Thank you for your interest in employment at The Rise School of Corpus Christi! Applicants must meet minimum requirements for the position for which they are applying and will only be considered for positions if the minimum requirements are met.
Please review the below job descriptions and minimum requirements before submitting your application to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements!
The Rise School of Corpus Christi is a fully-inclusive preschool for children of all abilities. Forty-eight students are currently enrolled in four classes from 15 months to 6 years old, with 12 full-time faculty, a full-time Assistant Director, and a part time custodian.
The Executive Director is the CEO of the School, with ultimate responsibility for school growth, culture, faculty and student development, donor and family relations, fundraising, and business management.
Some of the characteristics that will make you a successful Executive Director include your:
• Passion for seeing children of all abilities meet and exceed their developmental goals • Intuitive interpersonal skills
• Servant-leader experience
• Fine-tuned attention to detail
• Background and training in special education, early childhood development, and/or educational leadership
• Experience working with licensing agencies
• Desire to develop beneficial relationships with donors
• Comfort reporting to and receiving help from a Board of Directors/Trustees • Texas Preschool Director’s License
If you believe you have some of these characteristics, a willingness to learn the others, and would like to learn more, please email your resume and cover letter to Sherry Rumley – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letters and resumes can still be sent to the Executive Director, Vanessa Nisbet, at email@example.com
Rise, in recognition of its responsibilities to its staff, volunteers, and the community it serves, reaffirms its policy to ensure fair and equal treatment in all its employment practices for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.