There are many ways for volunteers and interns to get involved with The Rise School of Corpus Christi, including assisting in the classroom and participation with Rise special events. To ensure the best possible educational experience for our students, all interns are required to attend an orientation to not only to learn about the school, but to ensure the intern candidate is a good fit for the program.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must comply with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services minimum standards for child care centers when working with children.
- Prior to working with children, all interns and volunteers must have a background check. Background checks will be submitted by Rise upon acceptance into the volunteer/intern program.
- All volunteers must comply with all Rise policies, procedures, and behavior strategies (conscious discipline).
- All volunteers and interns must add value to the program and be a positive influence on our children.